11 October, 2019
Raj Bhog Recipe / Kesar Rasgulla
Hello friends, today I am going to share with you Raj Bhog Sweet recipe/ Kesar Rasgulla Recipe.
Ingredients : Raj bhog Recipe
For making chhena balls
3 cup chhena
6 tsp cornflour
1/4 tsp green cardamom powder
18- 20 mawa balls
For making sugar syrup
2 Kg sugar
18 cup water
2 tbsp milk
For Making Rajbhog
1/4 tsp saffron
3 tsp rose water
2 cup hot water
Steps: Raj bhog Recipe
1. One day morning suddenly I noticed, milk was not so good. Because when I boiling this milk …itis getting curdled.
2. Don’t worry. I used this milk because of our present economic situation.
3. If you facing same problem, please don’t waste this milk.
4. At first strain chhena.
5. Make a smooth paste in a mixer blender
6. Add cornflour and mix well.
7. Add green cardamom powder and mix again.
8. We need small mawa balls and raisins.
9. Now filling one mawa ball and one raisin into each chhena ball.
10. Now take a vessel on the flame. Add sugar and water.
11. When sugar is melted add milk in it to remove the impurities of sugar.
12. Stir the syrup in-between.
13. As the froth appears on the surface of the sugar syrup, take it out in a bowl with the help of a spatula. After removing the froth, sugar syrup will become very clean.
14. Add saffron soaked rose water, add chhena balls.
15. After 10 minutes boiling add hot water.
16. Cover on high flame for 10 minutes
17. Add hot water again
18. Cover on low medium flame for 5-6 minutes.
19. Off the flame.
20. After few minutes keep aside.
Serving suggestions : Serve as dessert
Serve : 4
Preparation time : 55 minutes
Active time : 40 minutes
Courses : Dessert
Cuisine : Indian (Bengali Sweet Recipe )
Estimated cost : Rs 200 /
Equipments : strainer, mixer grinder, mixing bowl, plate, spoon, ladle, vessel
Nutrition status :