28 October, 2019
Mutton Curry I Mutton Kosha I Kosha Mangsho
Mutton curry is an Indian curry dish that is set up from mutton and vegetables. Railway lamb curry is a variety of the dish that began during the British India.
Mutton curry was initially arranged warmed by a fire in an enormous pot.
It might now be cooked utilizing pressure cookers and moderate cookers
Ingredients : Mutton Curry
500g Mutton pieces
8 tbsp mustard oil
4 potato pieces
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 large chopped onion
1 tsp ginger paste
2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
6-7 green chilies
2 tsp garlic paste
1 tbsp curd
1.5 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
3 cup water
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
Steps: Mutton Curry
- At first wash & clean thoroughly mutton pieces. Cut potato into halves, chop onions, make paste of ginger and garlic separately.
- Now heat mustard oil in a non stick wok.
- mix little bit of turmeric powder with potato pieces and then put into pan .
- fry until potato pieces are turned into golden brown colour.
- keep aside the fried potato pieces
Fry potato pieces
6. After that fry chopped onions.
7.Now add one by one – ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder, kashmiri red chili powder, slited green chilies, curd, salt, sugar.
8. add 1/4 cup of water and keep stirring continuously for 10- 15 minutes
9. sprinkle little water to get rid of raw smell of masala (if require)
10. Now take a cooker. Add 3 cup of hot water and mutton with masala .
11. Pressure cook with 8 whistles on medium flame.
Boil Mutton in Pressure Cooker
12. Before serving add garam masala powder.
Mutton Curry Done
with roti / steamed rice / pulao
Mortar and pestle
Kadai | griddle with top
Khunti | long spatula