11 November, 2019
Gurudwara Kada Prasad Recipe : Guru Purnima
Hello friends today I am going to share with you Guru Purnima Special Gurudwara Kada prasad recipe
Ingredients : Gurudwara Kada Prasad Recipe
1.5 cup sugar
1 cup water
1/2 cup refined oil
1.5 cup wheat flour/ atta
2 tbsp ghee
1.5 tbsp cashew nuts
1 tsp green cardamom powder
1. For making sugar syrup , first place a nonstick pan on gas. Then put sugar and water.
2. Keep stirring until sugar is melt with water.
3. Keep aside sugar syrup in a separate bowl
4. Now heat refined oil and ghee together.
5. Add wheat flour and fry on low medium flame
6. Keep stirring
7. When a nice aroma comes out and beautiful golden colour is formed ..then pour sugar syrup
8. Add chopped cashew nuts, raisins, green cardamom powder.
9. Stir well
10. When halwa releases from pan then off the flame.
11. Let it cool and serve
Serving suggestions: serve as Maha Prasad
Estimated cost: Rs 60/
Time : 20 minutes
Gurpurab, likewise called Guru Parv, is a promising day to recall the Guru. The November 12 Gurpurab is committed to the primary Sikh Guru – Guru Nanak Dev – and will be commended as Guru Nanank Gurpurab, likewise called Guru Nanak Dev Jayanti and Guru Nanak Prakash Utsav. It will be praised in India and parts of the world recollecting the lessons of Guru Nanak Dev who established the framework of Sikhism. For Sikhs, this is one of the most favorable days. What makes the day progressively exceptional is that this year will be 550th birth commemoration of Guru Nanak Dev.
The word gurudwara implies the entryway to the master. so when you visit the master you can’t return with practically nothing. the master offers his sweet endowments to you. in this manner kada prashad connotes these gifts and one ought to never say no to kada prashad when you visit any gurudwara