13 June, 2019
Green TeaPosted in : Health on by : admin Tags: benefits of green tea for skin, best green tea brand, Green tea, green tea benefits, green tea calories, green tea face wash, green tea for weight loss, green tea leaves, green tea price, green tea recipes, green tea side effects, green technology, green terror, how much green tea should i drink, how to drink green tea, how to make green tea, lipton green tea benefits, tea
Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong teas and black teas. Green tea originated in China, but its production and manufacture has spread to many other countries in Asia
1. Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health
2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
3. It Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Some Types of Cancer
5. It May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
6. It Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
7. It May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
8. It May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
9. It Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Obesity
10. It May Help You Live Longer
“Tired blood” (anemia)
Caffeine in green tea might affect blood sugar control and can worsen diarrhoea.
High blood pressure
Weak bones (osteoporosis)
Stomach Problems. …
Problems Sleeping. …
Anemia and Iron Deficiency. …
Dizziness and Convulsions. …
Bleeding Disorders. …
Does green tea reduce belly fat?
Green Tea Can Help You Lose Fat, Especially Harmful Abdominal Fat. When it comes to actual pounds lost, the effects of green tea are relatively modest. Although many studies show that people do in fact lose weight, there are also some studies showing no effect.