5 November, 2019
Fish Recipe : Bhetki macher tel jhal
Hello friends, today I am going to share with you a tasty fish recipe – Bhetki Machher tel jhal./ vetki macher tel jhal
Ingredients : Fish Recipe
350g bhetki fish
1/2 tsp ( salt, turmeric powder)
2 tbsp + 6 tbsp mustard oil
1 onion paste
1/2 tsp garlic paste
1 medium tomato slices
1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
4 slited green chilies
1/2 tsp (turmeric powder, salt, sugar)
2 cup water
1. At first clean fish pieces. Take a bowl and keep fish pieces.
2. Sprinkle salt and turmeric powder and mix well.
3. Now heat mustard oil and fry fish pieces both sides on medium flame. After that keep aside fried fish pieces
4. Add 6 tbsp mustard oil with remaining oil.
5. Now add other ingredients- onion paste, garlic paste, tomato slices, Kashmiri red chilli powder,green chilies, turmeric powder, salt, sugar.
6. Keep stirring on medium flame
7. Add 2 cup of water and bring to boil.
8. Cover on medium flame for 10 minutes
9. If gravy becomes thick …off the flame
Serves : 4
Serving suggestions: serve with steamed rice
Cuisines: Bengali (Bangladeshi)
Estimated cost: Rs 70 /
Time : 25 minutes
Bhetki fish is otherwise called Barramundi or Asian Seabass. This is a flavorful formula, which regularly presents with sizzling steamed rice. Attempt this formula the manner in which I did you are going to adore this. Fixings required for this dish are referenced underneath. Bhetki fish Kalia is a deep rooted Bengali formula. It is a delicacy in Bengal. Vetki fish fry another popular recipe of Kolkata. Bhetki macher kantaa chorchori, macher jhol, fish roll, chinese style fish Manchurian are also very delicious items.