14 October, 2019
Apple Raisins Chutney Recipe : Bengali Style
Hello friends, today I am going to share with you Raj Bengali Style apel kishmisher chutni
Ingredients : Apple Raisins Chutney Recipe
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp finely chopped ginger
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 roasted dry red chilli powder
1. At first take fresh apples. Peel off and deseeded and cut into small pieces.
2. Take a vessel. Put one by one – apple pieces, sugar, salt, finely chopped ginger, raisins, water.
3. Mix all well
4. Stir well on low medium flame
5. Cover this vessel
6. When apple pieces are soft and sugar syrup is thick; add lemon juice, dry roasted red chilli powder.
7. After little mixing, off the flame.
8. Chill and serve
Serving suggestions : Serve as dessert
Serve : 4
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Active time : 10 minutes
Courses : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Cuisine : Indian (Bengali Style Chutney Recipe )
Estimated cost : Rs 60 /
Equipments : nonstick pan, ladle, spoon
Importance of Apple
Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavanoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease. This article provides a nutritional profile of the fruit and its possible health benefits
Importance of Raisins
Despite their small size, raisins are packed with energy and rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Raisins are naturally sweet and high in sugar and calories, but they’re beneficial to our health when eaten in moderation. In fact, raisins can aid digestion, boost iron levels, and keep your bones strong.