6 November, 2019
Aloo Recipe: Aloo Narkel er Vaja
Hello friends today I am going to share with you a new and easy veg recipe – aloo narkel er vaja.
Ingredients: Aloo Recipe
4 medium potatoes
1/2 cup grated coconut
1 tbsp refined oil
1/4 tsp panchforon
2 slited green chilies
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp sugar
1 cup water
1. At first clean potatoes and cut into small pieces.
2. Grate coconut into mixer grinder
3. Now heat mustard oil in a nonstick wok.
4. Tempering oil with panchforon and green chilies.
5. When a nice aroma comes out put small pieces of aloo / potato.
6. Saute for 1 minute
7. Now add other ingredients- grated coconut, salt, turmeric powder, sugar.
8. Add water and cover on low flame to boil the potatoes.
9. When extra water is dried and potato pieces are boiled, fry on medium flame for 5- 6 minutes.
10. Garnish with coconut pieces and fried green chili.
Serving suggestions: serve with roti / paratha
Cuisine: Indian (Bengali)
Estimated cost: Rs 50/
Time : 15 minutes
Potato is a boring, root vegetable and is so broadly utilized that it nearly appreciates the status of a staple nourishment in numerous nations. As far as utilization it positions soon after Maize, Wheat and Rice.
Because of its boundless use, overpowering taste and similarity with other nourishment things, potato can without a doubt be considered as lord of the kitchen. Potato is flexible just as solace nourishment and is pleasant in all structures whether seared, bubbled, cooked, squashed or prepared.
Other than various dishes that utilization potato as a principle course, it likewise positions number one as a side dish. Potatoes go from the least complex to the most trendy side dishes and dinners. This modest fixing finds a spot in Salads, Sandwiches, Patties, Curries, Snacks, Dry vegetable mixes, Chips, French Fries, Wedges, Cutlets, Pies and so on.